Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use means that the user has read all the Terms and Conditions below.
The Terms and Conditions of Use are binding on all users. The user must at all times note that an asset may be subject to alternative conditions, additional conditions, which, if so, are provided in connection with the downloading of the asset. In such cases, the additional terms shall prevail over these Terms and Conditions of Use. User means the person, organization or company that uses the asset.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are binding on all users.
- In conjunction with the use of an asset, the name of the copy right holder shall be indicated in the following manner: name of copy right holder (photographer etc) /Visit Sweden.
- Assets from this Content Bank may be used free of charge for the purpose specified by specific conditions for each asset. Use of an asset in the purpose of marketing of products or services is prohibited, unless stated otherwise.
- The user of an asset must download the asset himself from the Content Bank and accept the Terms and Conditions of Use specified for that asset. The asset may not be transferred to third parties.
- The downloaded asset may be used only once. If the asset shall be used again, it must be downloaded anew, since new Terms and Conditions may be applicable to the image.
- The asset may not be used in any manner inconsistent with Swedish or international law. The assets may not be used in any manner or context which might be perceived as offensive, misleading or illegal (for example, pornographic or obscene). The assets may not be used in such a manner that may offend or be defamatory to the photographer and/or people depicted in the asset.
- The user of an asset is liable for any claims for damages which may arise as a result of claims brought by copyright holders or people depicted in the image due to improper use.
- The user (person, company or organization) which uses an asset from this Content bank is responsible for compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use. The user is also required to hold Visit Sweden harmless from claims from rights holders of the assets due to any use which violates these Terms and Conditions.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these Terms and Conditions shall be adjudicated under Swedish law by the Stockholm District Court.
Images showing identifiable individuals may constitute personal data. As such, use of and participation in any material or other images in Visit Swedens Content Bank, is subject to Visit Sweden Personal Data Policy.
The user is solely responsible for all assets used. The user is also required to hold the organizations responsible for the Content Bank harmless from claims from image rights holders due to any use which violates these Terms and Conditions.